Position: Content Marketer
Bio: Rachel is a nature lover and spends her free time in the garden. She loves Japanese inspired gardens and finds great peace and tranquility in their design. Rachel writes based on the frequently asked questions from customers, hoping to provide helpful tips and advice.
Expertise: Garden style, practical tips, outdoor life
Recent posts by Rachel D
- How to get rid of mice and rats from under decking
- Keep squirrels out of your garden and off your bird feeder
- How to Keep Your Artificial Grass Smelling Fresh and Clean
- How to make a hedge grow faster
- How to organise your garden shed: 9 hacks to keep it neat and tidy
- Why is my hedge dying and how can I save it?
- 6 best alternatives to box hedging
- The best fast-growing hedges for privacy
- Cheap alternatives to gravel for a budget driveway
- How to clean your wood fence without using a pressure washer